Insight Restoration is the industry expert in restoring and salvaging water damaged documents, books, photos, microfilm, microfiche, X-rays, audio/video tapes and other materials by using state-of-the-art vacuum freeze drying technology. We have an experienced and trained team ready around the clock 24/7 for onsite pack out and transportation of your wet damaged documents.
What can be Saved:
Water Damaged items that can be salvaged using vacuum freeze-drying:
- Books and manuscripts: standard copy paper, coated papers, maps, parchment, pulp paper, drafting linens, text books, reference books, manuals
- Business/Personal records and documents: legal/bank/company files, patient and medical records, x-rays, engineering and architectural plans and drawings, catalogues, reference materials, certificates, contracts, passports, transcripts, tax records
- Historical and collectible items: archival documents, rare documents, maps, stamp collections, money collections
- Keepsakes: photographs, leather and hide items, newspaper articles, recipe books, cards, scrapbooks, baby books, wedding albums, yearbooks, baskets, awards & achievements
- Textiles: embroidery and needlework, silks, tapestries, flags
- Artwork: acrylic paintings, linen drawings, water colors
How to Dry Documents:
Our vacuum-freeze drying chamber is the superior document recovery method for all types of documents. We have portable vacuum-freeze drying chambers that can come to your location if you have sensitive documents that cannot leave your site.
We also have available our patented Titan 5000 HE desiccant to utilize when setting up desiccant drying chambers. Desiccant drying chambers are typically utilized when drying documents solely for the purpose of preparing them to be shredded. The desiccant chambers are more economical than vacuum freeze drying and are usually not used for documents that are to be kept as the finished quality of the product is poor.
Who we Service:
Insight Restoration will work along with you and your insurance company to ensure everything is restored back to a useable condition. We service anyone that has documents; from homeowners with 1 or 2 boxes of heirlooms, tax records, bank statements, books, photo albums and etc. To large commercial institutions such as hospitals, banks, law offices, libraries, schools, architectural firms, record storage companies, government agencies etc. We have HIPPA compliant technicians to come and pack out all of your wet documents.
We are the Document Drying Experts:
Insight Restoration will work with your insurance company to restore your documents using either our state-of-the-art portable vacuum-freeze drying chamber or our patented Titan 5000 HE desiccant. We are available around the clock 24/7 so no matter the time we can assist you with your document restoration needs.