When your home suffers water or fire damage it can be a major disruption in your life. Your family’s possessions and keepsakes may be damaged or lost. A prompt quality response is needed. By calling In Sight Restoration you are assuring that you receive such a response. Our ownership has over 50 years of drying experience. Your insurance company may recommend one to three “preferred” contractors to do the work. They are “preferred” because they put the insurance companies’ interests first. We utilize the same billing program used by over 90% of the insurance companies and restorers thereby assuring that our billing will conform to theirs. The only out of pocket you should have on a covered loss is your deductible.
Steps to Recovery
- Call In Sight Restoration 24/7/365. All calls answered by operators who will connect you to a job coordinator. The job coordinator will go over details of your loss such as; source, affected areas, amount of furniture & contents, any special concerns you may have. The job coordinator will then dispatch personnel.
- Crews arrive quickly and further assess the situation. Crew leader will go over what work needs to be done and what you can expect.
- Technicians will start extracting water and moving valuables out of affected areas. In the case of a fire most contents of the affected area will be cleaned on site or packed out for cleaning and deodorization at our facility.
- Dehumidification and climate control systems will be set up. For fire jobs we will install HEPA filtered air scrubbers.
- Removal of debris and damaged building materials will be performed.
- All affected areas will be treated with anti-microbial spray. Any furniture that needs to stay in place is propped up on foam blocks.
- Air movers are brought in and set up.
- Job site is monitored daily or as needed. Homeowner is updated and any priority tasks are completed. For fire jobs the whole building is deodorized.
- Once drying is complete any reconstruction that is needed can be performed.
- Dried carpeting is typically cleaned then furniture & contents are cleaned and reset.
- Any final tasks requested by customer are completed.